Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to the Tampa Bay Sports Blog

Greetings and welcome to my new blog. This blog will strictly deal with Tampa Bay sports. This includes the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Tampa Bay Rays, the USF Bulls, and the Tampa Bay Storm. In addition, I'll touch on national sports subjects, College sports (Gators, Noles, Canes), and offer my opinions on just about anything sports related. Feel free to comment, I'm sure they won't all be compliments - I'm a big boy...I can take it!

I'm also an author of Speculative fiction (sci-fi, fantasy, etc.) so if you like that type of thing, check out my website at http://jcdelatorre.com

This blog previously resided at http://tampabaysportsblog.bustablog.com but honestly, I didn't think they did enough to satisfy this blog.

Thanks for reading.



1 comment:

Jarhead Scott said...

Maybe you should at least acknowledge others that have come before you and work with them before just jumping out and calling yourself The Tampa Bay Sports Blog, huh?